This event takes you on a journey into the concept of Community Impact Projects (CIPs), or call it Impact projects (IPs). With motivations from concepts like Impact Investing, the UN Quick Impact Projects (QiPs), the Local Economic Development (LED) model by International Labour Organization (ILO) among others, we invite you to dialogue, discussions, and inspirations on how we tailor and domesticate impact projects in our strategies, and how these can in the longer term both benefit the communities we work with and our institutions.
Come and hear about:
- What are community impact projects’ main elements?
- Why work with community impact projects?
- Pitching of sample impact projects and inspirations from the field.
- Practical methodologies, approaches, frameworks, and tools around impact projects.
- Common challenges and how to navigate these.
- Knowledge building.
- A network of others interested in the topic.
- And many more…